WHAT IS A PRE-ORDER?
- We offer pre-order as a way to reserve a handbag in advance of our upcoming product delivery. If a style is on pre-order, it means that it’s currently not in stock but will be available at a later date. Pre-ordered items are available for immediate purchase. Items that are on pre-order are clearly listed on the product page along with the estimated ship date.
- Payment is due at the time of purchase, and you will receive a shipping notification once the order is on its way to you.
- Your pre-order will ship on or before the date listed in the fine print on the product page when you purchased. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com and we can provide a more detailed status update for your order.
- Once you’ve received your shipping confirmation email, you will have the ability to track your package on the corresponding shipping carrier's website.
- We process and complete orders as quickly as possible. If you have any modification requests or need to cancel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible after placing your order. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel or modify, but we will try our best to accommodate your request.
- You have the option at checkout to add a message if your purchase is a gift. If you write a note, your message will be included on a note card. We do not add any additional gift wrapping, tissue, ribbon or boxes as we are designing out unnecessary shipping waste.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
WHERE DOES NOUR ZERO SHIP?
- We currently ship domestically in the U.S. to the 50 states. We do not ship to PO Boxes, APOs or FPOs. We are working on bringing NOUR ZERO everywhere around the world. Don’t see your country? Tag us @nourzero or contact us at email@example.com to let us know where we should ship next!
- We offer standard ground and expedited shipping on domestic orders. The fee will be indicated at checkout.
- If you have further questions about shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - we are happy to help!
- Note that NOUR ZERO is not responsible for lost items once a package has been delivered and/or signed for.
- We accept returns of unused products in its original condition within 30 calendar days of delivery provided that the product is unused. If we receive a return and it has been used or damaged, we cannot accept your return. You can request to have it shipped back at your expense.
- Your refund will be credited to the same form of payment used to make the purchase. Returns postmarked outside of the 30 day policy are ineligible for a refund but will automatically be processed for an online store credit.
- There is no restocking fee, however, you are responsible for the return shipping fees.
- To initiate a return, please email email@example.com to request a return authorization form.
- We’re sorry it didn’t work out. To begin a return or exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order # in the Subject Line and reason for return. We’ll respond promptly with next steps to manage your return. Note, there is no restocking fee, however, you are responsible for the return shipping fees.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY REFUND?
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be fully processed. Once your return has been processed, please allow an additional 5-10 days for your bank to post the refund to your account. We can only issue credits back to the original form of payment. Once the return has been processed we will send you an email so you know it’s on its way.
BILLING + PAYMENT
WHAT IS QUADPAY?
- Quadpay is a payment option that allows you to pay over a 6 weeks period. You will only have to pay 25% of the order value when you check out the first time, and then every 2 weeks you will be charged for another 25% on your credit card. Right now, this service is available for customers living in the US and Canada only. There is no interest or any other additional cost for you. Read more about Quadpay here.
HOW DOES THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM WORK?
- We love you for spreading the word! When you share your love for NOUR ZERO with your friend via this link, your friend will get $50 off of their purchase of $300+, and you will also receive $50 off of your next order.
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY NOUR ZERO HANDBAG?
- Exterior + Interior Canvas: For light cleaning, we recommend using a soft cloth, wet with warm water or mild soap. Please avoid using wipes that have chemicals in them (such as baby wipes or Clorox wipes) as this could damage the canvas.
- To preserve the quality and beauty of your handbag, we recommend:
- Keeping the handbag in its dust bag when not in use
- Avoiding contact of the handbag with liquids, alcohol or oils
- Avoiding exposure to direct sunlight
- Avoiding contact with rough or abrasive surfaces
WHAT IS THE CANVAS LIKE?
- Our proprietary canvas looks and feels like a traditional animal leather, but instead is plant-based.
- The canvas is high-quality, sustainable, long-lasting with a soft to the touch light texture.
IS THE HANDBAG VEGAN?
- Yes, of course. We are making products that are beautiful, sustainable and cruelty-free. No compromises.
- Our proprietary canvas is plant-based, made of organic cotton and hemp. The trim and the handles are a vegan leather.
HOW IS THE EVERYTHING TOTE “SUSTAINABLE” AND “WASTE FREE?”
- We exist to build a circular design system and create a future without waste. To us, sustainability is the absence of waste.
- When we design we look at the full lifecycle of each component— what are the fibers and production processes used, how are workers treated, how it gets to you and finally, whether it can be upcycled or if it is forced into a landfill.
- Our goal is 100% material reutilization by ensuring the components to our products remain in perpetual cycles of use in Biological and/or Technical cycles. Biological means the material is biodegradable. Technical means the industrial material stays in the industrial cycle from which it came from.
- Our first product, the Everything Tote is 90% waste free. Meaning 85% of its components are biodegradable materials (exterior and interior canvas) and 5% of the components are technical materials (hardware). The trim, padding and thread are considered “waste.” We can recycle these materials, however they eventually end up in landfills as waste, so we are working hard to identify real upcycling streams.
- We are not 100% perfect yet, but with your help and innovative suppliers, we will reach our goal of zero waste.
WHAT IS CIRCULARITY AND THE CRADLE TO CRADLE™ FRAMEWORK?
Founded by William McDonough and Michael Braungart, the Cradle to Cradle™ design framework is our guiding light.
A circular economy looks beyond the current linear, take-make-dispose business model and aims to redefine growth.
- The Ellen MacArthur Foundation states the three principles best: 1) design out waste and pollution; 2) keep products and materials in use; and 3) regenerate natural systems.
- DO YOU HAVE A RECYCLING PROGRAM?
- Yes! We design our accessories to last, because we believe making things is a lifetime commitment. When you’re done with your accessories (hopefully after many, many wears), we take them back to be worn, loved and upcycled all over again. Email email@example.com to request a mailing label.
We are a proud member of 1% for the Planet where we donate a percent of our sales to non-profit environmental organizations. Our main focus is clean ocean initiatives, but we are hoping to help out other environmental causes that help protect the natural playgrounds we love.