Shipping + Returns
1. WHERE DOES NOUR ZERO SHIP?
- We currently ship domestically in the U.S. to the 50 states.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, APOs or FPOs. We are working on bringing NOUR ZERO everywhere around the world. Don’t see your country? Tag us @nourzero or contact us at email@example.com to let us know where we should ship next!
2. WHAT SHIPPING OPTIONS DO YOU OFFER?
- We offer standard ground and expedited shipping on domestic orders. The fee will be indicated at checkout.
- If you have further questions about shipping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org - we are happy to help!
- Note that NOUR ZERO is not responsible for lost items once a package has been delivered and/or signed for.
3. WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- We accept returns of unused products in its original condition within 30 calendar days of delivery provided that the product is unused. If we receive a return and it has been used or damaged, we cannot accept your return. You can request to have it shipped back at your expense.
- Your refund will be credited to the same form of payment used to make the purchase. Returns postmarked outside of the 30 day policy are ineligible for a refund but will automatically be processed for an online store credit.
- There is no restocking fee, however, you are responsible for the return shipping fees.
- To initiate a return, please email email@example.com to request a return authorization form.
4. HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
- We’re sorry it didn’t work out. To begin a return or exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order # in the Subject Line and reason for return. We’ll respond promptly with next steps to manage your return. Note, there is no restocking fee, however, you are responsible for the return shipping fees.
5. WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY REFUND?
- Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be fully processed. Once your return has been processed, please allow an additional 5-10 days for your bank to post the refund to your account. We can only issue credits back to the original form of payment. Once the return has been processed we will send you an email so you know it’s on its way.